- Fantastic one-bedroom flat
- Beautiful mock-Tudor conversion
- Enormous and bright double bedroom
- Generously sized living area, perfect for hosting guests
- Fully fitted kitchen meticulously maintained
- Additional work-from-home spot
- Share of Freehold
- Tranquil residential area with ample free parking
- Proximity to Streatham Common
- Streatham station a 6-minute walk away
- Convenient access to numerous Streatham amenities, including bars, restaurants, and shops
EO Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the market this stunning period conversion apartment which offers ample living space throughout and has been refurbished to a high standard.
The spacious entrance hall leads to the beautiful light and bright sitting room which features fantastic sash windows. The sitting room leads to the fully-equipped and sunny kitchen - the perfect place for entertaining!
The large, bright bedroom has ample space for storage, and the bathroom has been recently renovated to a high standard.
It is conveniently located on a well-presented residential street with free parking. It is just off Streatham High Road, with plenty of coffee shops, bars and independent restaurants. Within a ten minute walk there is both Tooting Bec Common and Streatham Common as well as excellent transport links into the City and the West End via Streatham and Streatham Hill and Streatham Common train stations.